We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director (Interactive) that can create experiences that change the game as well as mentor others on how to do the same. This special someone makes strong decisions throughout the creative process from concept to execution and enjoys the journey over the destination.
Our Associate Creative Directors lead design efforts and will not only create amazing work, but will also work across departments to ensure we’re delivering the best work possible through collaboration with client services, strategy, design and technology.
Design execution and capabilities are paramount in this role as our ACD’s are responsible for creating as well as mentoring our design staff. This is a “doing” role not solely a “managing” role. We need someone that understands our culture, is great with clients and can be passionate about the agency and wants to be apart of it for the long haul.
You Can Do This:
– Lead and inspire those around you through great work and attitude
– Design digital experiences that set new standards and solve problems (This is a digital project related role)
– Present ideas clearly and effectively with passion and dedication
– Work hard and play hard — Let’s be honest, late nights happen… you game?
– Be humble and leave your ego at the door
– Stay hungry and push yourself no matter the challenge
You Have This:
– 7+ years of design and interactive work (3+ years in a digital agency setting)
– Strong knowledge of interaction of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development and the creative process.
– Proven leadership skills — We’re looking for leaders that can create, move projects forward, as well as mentor.
– A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
– An entrepreneurial / independent spirit
– Passion for our craft… design, creativity, technology
You Get This:
– Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Amazing clients to work with
– A great working space
– A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
– Growth opportunities
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in TRS but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.