We’re looking for a WordPress Developer to assist our team in building cutting edge responsive websites. You will be tasked with building both the front-end and customizing the administration panel with the direction of our technical and creative directors. Our ideal candidate not only appreciates good design (and codes layouts to the pixel), but also recognizes the administrative needs of less technical clients and can create a user-friendly, organized WordPress CMS interface.
This will be a contract position (remote or on-location). You will be programming a significant portion of this project and collaborating with our in-house developers to implement additional interactive elements. Extended employment options may be available depending upon your interest, additional skills, and availability.
You Can Do This:
– Create pixel perfect experiences through code
– Enhance designs with fluid, elegant animation and interactivity
– Build 100% custom, responsive WordPress templates without assistance
– Implement, customize, and create WordPress plugins to meet project requirements
– Optimize WordPress to handle heavy traffic
– Estimate your own timelines, meet those deadlines, and articulate challenges before they become problems
– If remote, respond promptly to communication during agreed-upon working hours
– Stay humble and stay hungry, leaving ego at the door
– Work hard, play hard, and love what you do
You Have This:
– 3+ years of experience developing in WordPress with a portfolio of designed and developed projects
– Advanced knowledge of relevant server-side technologies, including PHP and mySQL
– Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (ideally SASS), build systems (such as Grunt or Gulp), and other Node-based tools
– A deep knowledge of responsive design and best practices for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
– Bonus: Experience with eCommerce platforms, both integrated within WordPress and stand-alone.
– Passion for our craft… design, creativity, technology
You Get This:
– Amazing clients to work with
– A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
– Growth opportunities
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in TRS but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.