We’re looking for a talented Front End Developer, who is ready to roll up their sleeves, dive in fearlessly and make a strong impact to our growing services. Self-starting, quickly iterating and multi-tasking are in your DNA. Our ideal candidate should possess eye for design as well as the technical understanding of how to implement the designs in the existing applications.
– Develop, maintain, and enforce UI design guidelines standards
– 5+ years of modern application design/interaction design for web-based, desktop and mobile platforms
– Strong CSS and HTML skills
– Experience with stylesheet languages such as SASS or LESS
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Strong understanding of the entire web application development stack, from front-end to database tier
– An understanding of branding and brand identity
– Community involvement: side-projects, online freebies, a dribble/Behance account, etc.
You Get This:
– Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Amazing clients to work with
– A great working space
– A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
– Growth opportunities
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in TRS but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.