As a Senior Interactive Designer / Art Director here at TRS, you will be responsible for creating amazing digital experiences and bringing them to life. You’ll mentor and collaborate with other designers as well as present your work that is focused on the big picture with details in mind.
The work you’ll create will include thinking, sketching and designing whatever is required to get our ideas across. This “may” include user flows, IA documentation, wireframes, design concepts, design production as well as presentation decks.
We’re looking for designers that obsess over everything and value user experience as much as engaging visuals. You should believe in pixel perfection as well as simplification and understanding. Bad typography should drive you crazy and design without purpose should drive you even crazier. Ultimately, we’re looking for people that want to set standards regarding how people should be interacting with digital experiences.
You Can Do This:
– Lead and inspire those around you
– Design digital experiences that problem solve as well as engage
– Present ideas clearly and effectively
– Work hard and play hard
– Be humble and leave your ego at the door
– Stay hungry and push yourself no matter the challenge
You Have This:
– 5+ years of design and interactive work
– Experience as well as a strong desire to be a leader and mentor others
– The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
– A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
– In-depth understanding for the web and it’s fancy “tricks”
– An entrepreneurial / independent spirit
– Passion for our craft… design, creativity, technology
You Get This:
– Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Amazing clients to work with
– A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
– Growth opportunities
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in TRS but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.