As Visual designer here at TRS, you will be responsible for working with our team to create amazing digital experiences. You’ll be expected to set the bar for design within our industry and you’ll be involved with projects ranging from large scale eCommerce initiatives to compelling micro sites and products.
You must be comfortable moving from one project to another and you must have the confidence to speak your mind as it relates to the work you and those you work with create. Within your role here, you will be thinking, sketching and designing whatever is required to get our ideas across. This “may” include user flows, IA documentation, wireframes, design concepts, design production as well as presentation decks.
We’re looking for talented individuals that are hungry to learn and obsess over everything.
You Can Do This:
– Work and collaborate with those around you
– Design digital experiences that problem solve as well as engage
– Present ideas clearly and effectively
– Work hard and play hard
– Be humble and leave your ego at the door
– Stay hungry and push yourself no matter the challenge
You Have This:
– 2+ years of design and interactive work in a professional setting
– Desire to solve design challenges and set new standards
– The ability to multi-task
– A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
– In-depth understanding for the web and it’s fancy “tricks”
– An entrepreneurial / independent spirit
– Passion for our craft… design, creativity, technology
You Get This:
– Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Amazing clients to work with
– A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
– Growth opportunities
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in BASIC but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.